Saturday, August 8, 2020

Ethan

I met Ethan several years ago when he was working in the ER. I was not sure of him at first,we would talk a little. Though,  I came to love him like the Lord loved him. He would share some things of his life, but then would shut me out. I let him be. I know he liked when I would call him mijo, a term I use on occasion with some of the younger men in the ER. It is a term of endearment, and anyone under 35 years of age, well are kids to me. I would have a 34 year old son right now, right now. . . . I had not seen Ethan in awhile, I really did not think much of him, but, I was told that Ethan had taken his life.  At first I tried not let it affect me, but the pain is there. He was 25 years old. He had to be in such anguish.  Ethan impacted so many lives, including mine.  This tobacco chewing, smart mouth, nature loving young man will be missed by many who loved him and will carry the pain of his death.  Good bye Ehtan, you will be missed, mijo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Signing Off

I have decided to sign off from my blog. There have been many loses this past year, friends that I loved and miss everyday. So many changes...