Friday, November 22, 2019

Touching Base

Well, hello, dear readers!  You probably thought I had fallen off the face of the earth, but I was hanging in there and getting some important things sorted out.  I found a new place to live, not far from my work and all I have to say that it has its quirks, but I do love it.  God is good and provided a way for us to move out of the basement apartment we were so unhappy.  Grateful to my Father all the time, knowing I am not deserving.  He is good!

Well, I am still working and making my little place into a home, need to get some little odds and ends, but enjoying hunting for them.  I am getting ready for a Thanksgiving Dinner next week and taking a staycation.  I could use the time off. 

We were living with a friend for the month of September until the current place was being refurbished.  We moved in October and I love my windows and the kitchen is wonderfully large.  I even have a washer and dryer.  God is good!  My job is only minute away and the train runs on the other side of a private field.  So, now, I can say I live in the other side of the train tracks.  HA!

I thought I would write a quick entry to touch base.  My life has taken a little bit of some normalcy, and I pray God keeps it that way for awhile.  I will write very soon.  So much has happened, no, no Mr. Alaska.  HA!  Just the Lord and me, and my small family.  Thank you, Father, for my new home and time to rest in your arms. Thank You!!


No comments:

Signing Off

I have decided to sign off from my blog. There have been many loses this past year, friends that I loved and miss everyday. So many changes...